everyday is an opportunity
imagine the lives that can be impacted in our community
if we all served together. join the movement.
Since beginning LoveLOUD in 2008, we’ve had…
Since 2008, First Baptist Woodstock has been serving people in our community through LOVELOUD.
Thousands of people have used their gifts, talents, tools and time to serve others...widows, single moms, orphans, impoverished.
LoveLOUD has grown to be more than just a weekend, it's something we do all 365 days of the year!
God expects us to serve those in need around us and His Son sets the example for us time and time again. Learn more about the population groups you can connect and serve through LoveLoud 365. You may select more than one and we will let you know of every opportunity that arises to serve throughout the year. It is very important for all to understand that there will be opportunities for EVERYONE to serve these groups.
All gifts and talents will be used to meet needs…yours included!
available at LoveLOUD Basecamp in the foyer
FREE DENTAL CLINIC
- When will the clinic be held? The LoveLoud Dental Clinic will be held on Thursday, April 19th, 20th and 21st. However, it is very important that you be present on April 19th as this is the day when evaluations of your needs are performed. You will be assessed on the 19th and provided an appointment for the 20th or 21st.
- Where will the clinic be held? At First Baptist Church of Woodstock located at 11905 Hwy 92, Woodstock, Ga 30188. The clinic will be held in Building B.
- What time should I arrive? Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis. Screenings on Thursday will begin at 4pm. It is important for you to know that typically spots fill up well before 4pm. In the past, lines have formed outside our B Building as early as Wednesday evening.
- What services are provided? General dentistry and extractions. No cleaning offered. No dentures provided. Oral Surgery.
- How much time should I anticipate? Nothing is guaranteed. Typically 4 hours on Thursday for screenings. You will return to the church on Friday or Saturday for your dental appointments to have the work done.
- Are there age restrictions? Yes, you must be at least 18 years old to receive services.
- May I bring my young children with me? No, we do not have childcare available.
- I do not speak English. May I participate? Of course. Spanish speaking assistants and translators will be available to assist.